SoftRoots Industry News Support
Mobile Smartphone News
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
- AppJetty Launches Survey Mobile App for Digitizing In-Person Surveys
AppJetty has launched Survey Rocket Mobile App to make it easy for conducting paperless in-person surveys. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and works only with Survey Rocket, Appjetty�s Suite/Sugar CRM based Survey tool.
Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Introducing -PALMZI- - The Gadget Revolutionizing Mobile Use
The lightweight Palmzi provides ergonomic support for mobile devices, letting you text, stream, work, read and game while helping you correct bad posture and avoid �text neck� - a very real physical ailment caused by looking down at mobile devices for extended periods of time. Use the Palmzi just once and you'll never look at your device the same way again!
- Karma and FLTER announce joint efforts to improve privacy
Karma Mobility, who recently announced their new privacy-focused Wi-Fi hotspot called �Karma Black�, and Flter, a tech company with a strong focus on security products, announce joint efforts to improve privacy for users surfing the internet.
Saturday, July 29, 2017
- astroYogi launched their Daily Horoscope - Astrology for Zodiac Signs app in Apple store
After the tremendous success of their Daily Horoscope app in Google Play Store, astroYogi.com - a flagship venture of Netway India, recently launched their coveted free Daily Horoscope - Astrology for Zodiac Signs app in Apple store.
Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Innasoft Technologies comes with a bang of mobile application GoFarmz
The most needed utility finally came into existence; here is the brief information about the mobile app that came to test your titbits.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
- New mobile app takes the digital development of traditional business cards to the next level
New mobile app takes the digital development of traditional business cards to the next level.
Friday, April 28, 2017
- SB Apps Launches Randum - New App for Gaining Social Media Followers the Simple Way
Randum is the latest easiest way to gain real social media followers. Sometimes the most interesting people to follow are unknown to a majority of people. With Randum, users select which image categories they like to view and randomly see images other users have uploaded. Images uploaded can either have social media links attached, or be posted anonymously, it's up to the uploader.
Saturday, March 18, 2017
- RantNetwork and Ingram Micro (US, UK and Canada) Sign Contracts to Distribute World's First Retail Hanging Cards With Pre-Packaged Live Interpreter Minutes
Ingram Micro in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom have signed contracts to distribute to its retail partners live interpreter minutes through Hanging Cards which, in conjunction with RantNetwork's -OPI Translate- App will provide pre-packaged minutes of interpreter services.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- KandR Bash Launches New Mobile App
KandR Bash, an e-greetings, company has officially launched its app on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play to give customers the option of conveniently sending and receiving greetings and gift card options.
Click here for current World News.